WholeHearted Yoga Studio
The team at The Connected Center is looking forward to seeing you on the mat!
Yoga Studio Etiquette
Here you will find all you need to know about our studio and classes.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact page or come to talk to us in the studio.
- All yoga classes are open level and require no previous yoga experience to attend
- Try our Intro Special - 7 days of unlimited yoga for $30 only. You can purchase this pass online or at the front desk
- All yoga props are provided and while we have some mats available for hire for a gold coin donation we would like to encourage you to bring your own mat to class
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring along a water-bottle
- Please be on time - Doors open 15 minutes prior to class start. Always check-in at the front desk – even if you’ve made an online booking
- Please turn your mobile phones off or on silent mode during class to receive the full benefits of the time spent on your mat, stepping away from your world for some time for self-healing and nourishment
- Please notify the teacher of any injuries, limitations, medical conditions, surgeries or pregnancy. This helps our teachers know how to keep you safe during class so that you can get the most out of your practice. All information is confidential and will not be shared
- Listen to and look after your body - during class take rest in child's pose whenever you need and let your yoga practice compliment the rest of your life. Let your practice be safe & sustainable so that you can practice for a lifetime
- Please stay for Savasana, its the most important part of the practice and time to integrate and absorb the effects of your practice
At The WholeHearted Yoga Studio, we are committed to creating a nourishing, non-judgemental environment where you can come to move, breathe, arrive and let go.
If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions we would love to hear from you; come chat to one of our staff or get in touch via the contact page.
We look forward to seeing you on your mat very soon!